Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite Tutorials of 2010

If you're new around here, welcome!  Yesterday I posted my three favorite house projects of 2010.Feel free to pop over to this post to learn more about this old house.

Ok, here are my four favorite tutorials of 2010 (excluding the house projects showcased yesterday)...two recipes and two crafts...


NO cricut or silhouette machine required!  I'll be pulling these out for Valentine's day.


Recycled Can Craft - my very first craft post! :)

Visit my three favorite house projects of 2010 for more tutorials.  :)





The Lettered Cottage

1 comments:

My Cottage Charm said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you like my wrapping station...it's super useful in such a small space! :0)
I LOVE your kissing sillhouttes pic, so sweet! :) I'm gonna go over and see how you did it in just a sec. I have a cricut expression, so the cutting of the silhouette would be super easy...but I've cut them by hand many many times. :)
Have a Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Missy

So, what do you think? Don't be shy...we're all friends here. :) We love hearing from you and read every note you leave us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary