Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Jake is the man behind the drill, hammer, miter saw, and paint brush around these parts.  He writes posts for Welcome Sunshine Home too whenever he can wrestle the laptop away from me (but I'm scrappy so that's not too often).  ;)  Here are a few of his posts: Ice Cube Flinging (a Jordan family tradition), Our Proposal StoriesHot and TanklessRandom Acts of Kindness, and Renovation Realities.

Jake, do you remember when I said "Oh no, I won't put these on the blog" when we were in that garden in Cape Cod?  I don't print photos anymore and these make me too happy not to record them here.


He was being silly while I took photos from several yards away on the other side of some hedges as I pretended to be the paparazzi.  We make our own fun (bonus points to anyone who can name that reference!), people.

I love this man!  :)

But wait there's more!  Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world were born on the same day (a couple years apart).  Stacy...Stacy...Stacy, are you there darling?  You didn't think that I'd forget about you, did you?  :)  Stacy's a smart chick who takes her whole birthday week off from work (genius, right?) and also made me promise never ever post her photo online.  It's a bummer because I've got a really good one of her holding another friend's super cute baby.  Stacy, FYI, I'm holding your birthday presents hostage until I can take you out for your birthday lunch next week! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jake and Stacy!


UPDATE:  Click here to see a post by Jake's sister and learn even more about him.  Ever heard of the two minute game?  No?  It's genius so be sure to click here...  :)

15 comments:

Heather Jones said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! I found your adorable blog thru To The Top Tuesdays! Its so cool that your husband writes posts on here too. I look forward to reading more of your stuff and in addition to following you, I'm adding your blog to my reading list! :)

Hope you stop by soon!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

April said... [Reply to comment]

hi! i'm following you from FMBT blog hop! i hope you'll come visit my blog and follow back :)

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

The Cutest Blog on the Block said... [Reply to comment]

Hello! I found your blog through FMBT! We are now following you:) I love what you have done with your blog! It is really cute!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday Jake and Stacy. I think Stacy is very smart for taking the week off, I wish I could. I think employers should give the employees their birthday off. Wouldn't that be an awesome b-day gift?

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said... [Reply to comment]

Haha cute pics!

I just found your blog through Follow Me back Tuesday! Have a great evening.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

mamtc said... [Reply to comment]

glad to follow

Jane said... [Reply to comment]

Happy B'day! I found you via the blog hops and your blog looks fantastic! Seriously. And the puppies - too cute, Brewster is a pretty good looking specimen!! My dog is asleep at my feet as I type. Well,I followed for you, come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best, Jane:)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Hello and Happy Birthday!! I am a new follower from the Wednesday blog hop. Please come follow me at:

http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/

I have several blogs but this one is the one that I am looking for followers on. Thanks!

Brandy M. said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday to them both! Hopping in from Wednesdays hops! Would love for you to stop by if you have time.

Giveaway Blogdom
http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

mamtc said... [Reply to comment]

Belated bday wish!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! I am new follower! You can find me at
mymodernguide.blogspot.com

Beki

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for linking up to FFF! Great to have you! www.lilyslaundryblog.com

Lisa said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks so much for following! I'm now your newest follower! :) Your blog is beautiful! You did a great job on the graphics!!! Looking forward to reading more.

Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for following!!

Im your Newest follower =)

Please link your blog/facebook/twitter/giveaways to my link party on Saturdays!!

-Kimberly www.SheltonMade.blogspot.com

kingstongirl said... [Reply to comment]

Now following you! Cute blog and cute puppies. :)

So, what do you think? Don't be shy...we're all friends here. :) We love hearing from you and read every note you leave us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary