Sunday, November 28, 2010

Easy Holiday Banner

I whipped up a super easy 'Mistletoe' banner to complete our holiday mantle this morning.




My supplies
- three green scrapbook papers
- sheer red ribbon
- precut red letters (found in walmart's poster board section)
- scissors
- mod podge (optional)

Since I wanted to keep it easy and quick, I cut the square scrapbook paper into quarters.   Then, I punched two holes into each quarter and strung them together using the ribbon.  The red letters have sticky backs like post-its but I added a touch of mod podge to the back of each one for good measure.  Couldn't be easier!  I was planning to embellish each square with ribbon, buttons, ric rac, etc but I like this simple and clean look.


Now we're got a festive little banner with no Cricut or Silhouette machine required! 

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

This is so cute!! I love it.

So, what do you think? Don't be shy...we're all friends here. :) We love hearing from you and read every note you leave us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary