Friday, November 4, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Connecting Non-Mom Bloggers

Kelly's Korner hosts a weekly Show Us Your Life series and this week's topic is Connecting Non-Mom Bloggers.  If this is your first visit to Welcome Sunshine Home, come on in and get comfy!  Don't mind the dog hair...

I'm Alison. I love quilting, DIY home projects, picnics, board games, long walks on the beach...Wait.  This is starting to sound like a personals ad.  Since I already have a loving husband and two dogs that dote after me, allow me to start over my introduction by sharing a special birthday limerick my sister-in-law, Melissa, wrote in my honor:

There once was a girl named Alison
Who thought DIY projects were oh so much fun.
From morning 'till night,
They're her heart's delight
She won't rest 'till Stewart's outdone.


This limerick was copied from A is for Alison where Melissa also shares some mildly embarrassing stories about me. Any who, Melissa (aka author M.J. Fifield) is also a "Non-Mom Blogger" over at My Pet Blog.  She writes about writing novels, tv, life, books, work, etc and is the reigning queen of proper grammar.  Ok, I'll stop now before this turns in a personals ad for Melissa.  :)

So, back to me now.  Hmm.  I think I'll wrap this post up by sharing some of my favorite Welcome Sunshine Home posts.

















2010 HGTV Green Home - Cape Cod
Gorgeous and functional!  The floor to ceiling cupboards, shelving, and island made me swoon.  When Jake and I toured the house, I couldn't resist peeking in all the cupboards and drawers.  They even 'staged' laundry!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!

5 comments:

M.J. Fifield said... [Reply to comment]

I thought those stories were more endearing than embarrassing...

Thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the follow! Love your blog background--so cute!! :)

Kelley
http://www.kelleysprinkle.blogspot.com

Savannah said... [Reply to comment]

Stopping by from Kellys Korner and enjoying your blog! Can you come DIY in my house? :) I LOVE your gift wrapping wall!

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Your four-legged 'kids' are adorable and I love your 'mistletoe mantle'! We're hosting Christmas at our house this year for the first time (Eeeek!), so i'm constantly on the look-out for cute ideas!!

fhdfh said... [Reply to comment]

國外免費視頻秀聊天室
午夜免費視訊聊天室
視頻啪啪免費聊天室
台灣甜心女孩聊天室
大秀聊天室
午夜聊天室大廳
真愛旅舍聊天室
真人裸聊秀場
真人秀視頻直播
現場直播真人秀
寂寞同城交友QQ群找情人聊天室真人多人視頻聊天室狠狠擼電影成人影院網rc視訊主播有錢嗎
真人互動視頻直播網站交友聊性聊天蜜糖網視頻聊天快播成年人電影免費在線觀看rc視訊主播
寂寞同城交友聊天室一對一性聊天室寂寞富婆約會交友色中色倫理電影網站rc開視訊教學
F3午夜激情視頻聊天室美女同城一夜情網站免費開放黃視頻聊天室情色綜合社區rc開視訊
聊色網站陪聊聊天室293視頻聊天室成人美女貼圖論壇成年人性愛教育視頻rc視訊網址

So, what do you think? Don't be shy...we're all friends here. :) We love hearing from you and read every note you leave us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary