I love variety so I try lots of different products. Anyone out there want to trade half empty bottles of potions and lotions? :) I'll share some of my long standing favorites and what I'm loving right now.
Three of my "old standby" favorites (aka I buy these over and over and over...)
1) Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm (the original version). I've been using this for years. I love the hint of peppermint.
I have them stashed here, there, and everywhere!
2) Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme is very think and rich. This rescues my dry hands during winter.
3) Bath & Body Works Wallflower Bulbs in Sleep (Vanilla & Lavendar), Stress Relief (Eucalyptus Spearmint), Cinnamon & Clove Buds, and Fresh Balsam.
Three favorites of the moment:
1) Essie nail polish colors that get solid coverage with two coats. Add a clear top coat and your fingers will be pretty for a week. I love these two colors because they are deep, rich shades but are neutral enough that they go with everything.
In Stitches - "a cheeky blush pink" This is not your nana's pink.
Brownie Points - "a creamy rich brown" This has some red in it.
3) I love the fresh and clean scent of Mrs. Meyers Basil Countertop Spray and Dish Soap. Cleaning never smelled so good!
Favorite products for Maximus and Brewster:
1) Nylabones Dura Chew "souper size" bones...especially bacon flavored.
3) Planet Dog Orbee Tuff "Tennis Ball" 3 pack. These rate 5 out of 5 chompers and last a very long time (even with the Saint Bernard!).
Okay it's time to go make your own favorites things list and link up here. I'm sure I'll discover some new favorite things from your list...